Friday 18 April 2014

Hello!  Gear up for the Annual Healthcare Mega event of SIHS……..

When I thinking of  writing  a blog, all I could think of was of  the upcoming National Seminar on  Hospital & Healthcare Management, Medico Legal Systems and Clinical Research

 I didn’t know what I could say about it that all wouldn’t know.
The students of MBA-HHM 2013-15 batch have been engrossed in the work related to the seminar since months.

Then we were split up into committees with separate profiles, such as the academic (that’s mine), stage, transportation, finance, press and media, etc, etc.

Our work began with the sponsorship committee (which was I guess the toughest)..

As the days of the grand and highly awaited event are approaching the students and faculty have been pressed and stressed, but seeing all the preparations happening I guess we are gearing up for another fabulous academic event from our batch.



So with fingers crossed, I bid u adieu.

PS - Back to work guys, lots left to do and the clock is ticking.


Dr. Swati Sonik

MBA HHM 13-15


No comments:

Post a Comment