1) A copy of GE-PIWAT Confirmation Letter (This will be sent to you by email)
2) SNAP 2015 Test Admit Card
3) GEPIWAT Admit Card
4) Self-attested SNAP Test Score Card (Available on the SNAP website www.snaptest.org)
5) Original and self-attested copy of Photo Identity Proof (Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Andhra Card/
College Admit Card)
6) Original and self-attested copy of Caste/ Category Certificate (SC/ ST/ Differently Abled/ Kashmiri Migrant/Defense) if applicable.
7) Original and self-attested copy of Std. X, Std. XII and qualifying examination mark sheet (All Semesters)
8) A one page bio-data (any special achievements, hobbies, special award, extracurricular
9) Work experience certificate issued by the Company
10) Other certificates for extracurricular activities
1. DO NOT SUBMIT THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES (CATEGORY AND/ OR ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES) DURING THE GE-PIWAT 2016 PROCESS.
2. IN THE ABSENCE OF PRODUCTION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE, THE CENTRE HEAD'S DECISION WILL BE FINAL.
IMPORTANT: Candidates should note that an authenticated GE-PIWAT Admit Card is an important document
without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU. If the GEPIWAT Admit card is lost, a duplicate GE-PIWAT Admit Card will not be issued. It should be retained till the admission process is over.
SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (SIHS)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune – 411004, Maharashtra, India.
Contact: 020-25658014 / 8380076336 / 9860128407.